Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Free Virtualization E-book

As you know, I have always been facisnated by Virtualization technology with only my bank account preventing me from getting a nice 64 bit server to play around with Hyper-V and host everything under the sun.

My fellow MVP Mitch Tulloch has released a free E-book which I want to share with everyone on virtualization solutions. Here is a blurb:

Understanding Microsoft Virtualization Solutions

By Mitch Tulloch with the Microsoft Virtualization Teams
ISBN: 9780735693371

This guide will teach you about the benefits of the latest virtualization technologies and how to plan, implement, and manage virtual infrastructure solutions. The technologies covered include: Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008, Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.5, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization, and Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.

Thank you Mitch and feel free to get it here.

 

No comments: